- Can be dropped, or thrown, repeatedly without damaging it.
- Costs nothing to store.
- Does not require electricity or batteries to operate.
- Requires no heavy metals or slave labor.
- Will never “eat” my work.
- Doesn’t require a manual, or packaging.
- Using it has not been linked to cancer.
- You can spill food on it.
- No one will steal it.
- No ads, creeps, or trolls.
- It is inexpensive, not to mention:
- Personal, adaptable, and ancient.
- A century from now it will still be “fully functional.”
- It is impervious to the NSA, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, Facebook, etc.
- Yet, it requires no password.
- It is easy to read; no eye strain or risk of carpal tunnel.
- Lightweight and ergonomic, a renewable resource.
- Child and adult can use it without instruction.
- It never needs updates, and will never be subject to recalls or upgrades.
- Only the people I show it to can access its contents.
- Airplanes allow it during take-offs and landings.
- It doesn’t make a sound.
What else? What have I forgotten?
Oh, here it is: